Friday 3 April 2009


That's it I'm not going any further.



I think the tide is coming in- my feet are wet.

Wish you were here- knackered from Cornwall!




You said there was a pub up here.




Are we nearly there Mummy?


Do I need a safety harness for this? Nobody told me the rocks were slippery.

No didn't need the toilet but what a good job I have long legs for hopping over the canyons!



A five mile drive took us to Treyarnon where Anne decided a bit of rock climbing was in order!





Thursday- needed supplies of the alcoholic type so off we went to Padstow again. Lovely sunny day - pasty and fudge ice cream on the harbour- thought I had managed to escape the ususal coastal footath walk but afraid not, 2 cases of beer in the boot of the car meant we were off to the beach. When does Anne go back to school?!

No comments:

Post a Comment